White Salmon City Council Meeting
Fire Hall, 119 NE Church Ave.
July 16, 2008
I. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
II. TOWN HALL
III. PUBLIC HEARING
1) Moving Existing Water Meters to Other Property owned by the same party.
IV. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
1) Minutes of July 2, 2008
V. ACTION ITEMS (Deferred)
VI. ACTION ITEMS (New)
1) Waive utility bill late fee for Kelie Griffin, 1055 Schoolview Place,
2) Waive utility bill water overage for Diane Swick, 264 E. Jewett,
3) Does Council want a change in Water Ordinance relating to Public Hearing on Water.
VII. DEPARTMENT HEAD / COMMITTEE REPORTS
1) Police Chief
2) Fire Chief
3) Director of Public Safety
4) Director of Public Works
5) Clerk Treasurer
VIII. APPROVAL OF CHECKS
IX. PUBLIC AND COUNCIL COMMENTS
X. EXECUTIVE SESSION / ADJOURNMENT